Official Rules – Win A Pair of Tickets to YAI 2021 Theatre Production
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. When to Enter: You may enter the YAI Official Rules – Win A Pair of Tickets to YAI 2021 Theatre Production (“Sweepstakes”) from 6:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on November 19th, 2020 through 11:59:59 PM CT on November 19th, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How to Enter: To enter, visit the YAI page on Facebook (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period, and comment on the “Win A Pair of Tickets to YAI 2021 Theatre Production” post from November 19th, 2020 by answering the question in the post to receive one (1) automatic entry into the Random Drawing. Limit: one (1) entry per person/email address. Anyone attempting to get more than one (1) entry may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
3. Random Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted on November 20th, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Administrator will conduct the random drawing. Winners will be notified by Facebook message. Administrator will make up to 2 attempts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted after 2 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
4. Prize & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Four (4) Pairs of Tickets to YAI 2021 Theatre Production, ARV: $15 per ticket, $30 total per prize
5. Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a)
comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the
Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes;
(b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all
claims, expenses, and liability.
6. Sponsor: Young Artist’s Initiative (YAI) 463 Maria Ave E. Suite #211, St Paul, MN 55106by